- Use small Christmas trees to spread the joy throughout your home easily. This way you won’t have to rearrange any furniture or take up much space, but can still have the effects of a tree.
- Use ribbon instead of greenery to save some money. Greenery can add up if you try to place it in every room of your house. Instead use ribbon to cover different areas. For example, wrap your banisters in a festive colored ribbon and add a bow to the end.
- Make an advent calendar using a chalkboard or a white board. This is a simple way to decorate any room and you can add different embellishments like string, ribbons or ornaments to enhance it.
- Use ornaments or creative napkin folding to spruce up the dinner table. This way if you don’t have holiday dishware your table still looks festive. You could put an ornament on every place setting or fold your napkins to look like a Christmas tree.
- Add garland or decorations above the headboard of your guest’s bed. This way when guests come stay with you for the holidays, they instantly feel welcomed with holiday cheer.
- Hang greenery above your front door on both sides. This gives the outside and inside of the front of your house some holiday spirit without too much hassle.
- Paper bag luminaries are a safe an easy way to decorate inside or outside. All you need is paper bags, a festive hole punch and battery-operated tea lights and you’ve got easy decorations.
From everyone here at P&D Builders, LTD., we wish you a happy holiday season!